Car, Van, 4x4, & Commercial Vehicle MOT, Servicing and Repair Garage
Injector Cleaning in Wakefield
Here at TW Mercedes we have just invested in a Fortron Injector Max machine which offers a simple and effective method of cleaning both petrol and diesel fuel systems without the removal of injectors from the vehicle.
The benefits of this include:
- Improved MPG
- Improved Power
- Lower Emissions
- Smoother Performance
This service is suitable for high pressure and common rail engines and will clean fuel injectors, fuel rail, valves and has a throttle body and upper cylinder cleaning capacity on diesel and petrol vehicles.
Variations in fuel quality, driving conditions and regular maintenance and servicing all affect fuel economy and engine performance.
The after service benefits of a Fortron Injector Max Service are:
- Clean fuel injectors, combustion chambers and throttle body systems.
- Reduced exhaust emissions.
- Removal of gums, varnish and resin from engine intake system.
- Improvement in fuel economy and engine performance.
- Smoother and more responsive acceleration.
Can help your vehicle meet the vehicle emissions requirements of your annual MOT test
We are a VOSA appointed Class 4 and 7 MOT Centre, this means we can MOT cars and vans. We also take on long & short term contracts with companies that have fleet vehicles but no in house service and repair at highly competitive rates.
- Pre-booked, up to 30 days before the due date of your MOT.
- Pre-MOT’s can be carried out to identify any possible failures.
- The MOT service provided in house is supplied by fully certified and highly trained MOT engineers using the very latest specialist equipment.
... our service does not effect your original manufacturers warranty.We use genuine parts to maintain your warranty where possible.
- Either manufacturers schedule service or our own annual, or mileage based service.
- Cheaper than a main dealer service and we replace your spark plugs, filter, oil and power steering/brake fluids regardless of condition, every time.
- Complies fully with all manufacturer and extended warranties.
- We stamp your service book for you even if it is your vehicle's first service.
All our work is done at our state of the art workshop in line within the manufacturers guidelines, and therefore will not effect your warranty.
We specialise in Mercedes Vans, but we can service and repair any vehicle whatever make and model at our workshop. We can also supply and fit ALL parts.
Repairs include -
Brakes - pads and discs.
Clutches - repair or replace.
Timing Belts, Exhausts, Batteries, Tyres.
The engine is a complex machine. It can be working fine one minute (at least you think it is) and then it starts making strange noises and your car struggles to get up to speed. This isn't always because your car is old! It maybe because something is wrong with it and it needs an engine repair.
Our engine diagnostic check will establish the reason for your cars performance issues. There are many things that can go wrong with the engine. Some are easy to fix and just take a short time to clear, while others may require an engine repair or refurbishment.
Our technicians will not instantly jump to replacing your engine, as this can prove expensive. We will carry out engine diagnostic checks to help pinpoint the exact fault. This takes less time in the long run and will make sure you only pay for the work that really needs doing.
Where possible we only use genuine manufacturers car parts when repairing or servicing your vehicle.
We use the latest equipment from tools to diagnostic scanners when we are working on your vehicle.
We don't let anybody touch your vehicle unless they have the relevant experience or qualifications.
We work on a set hourly rate, we're not here to take advantage of our customers so you can be assured of a great quotation.
© Copyright 2018TW Mercedes